Photo & Map Archives
The Brookline Historical Publication Society, formed in 1895, was a predecessor of the Brookline Historical Society.
Second Series, 1897-1900
- Three Glimpses of Brookline, In 1700, 1800; and 1900 by Marion L. Sharp
- Major Thompson's deposition. Being a spirited protest to the General court by a Brookline patriot of 1775, against the forcible quartering of soldiers in his domicile.
- The Brookline town meeting. By Charles W. Kellogg, Jr. Two charts.
- The Devotion family of Brookline. By Susan Vining Griggs. Two plates.
- Extracts from the account book of John Goddard of Brookline.
- More early notices of local events. Collected by Miss Ellen Chase.
- Town papers. Selected by Edward W. Baker.
- Brookline in the Anti-Slavery Movement by Harold Parker Williams
- Some works relating to Brookline, Massachusetts. By Charles Knowles Bolton.