Brookline Historical Society
The Widow Harris House
Widow Harris House
Newton & Grove Streets
Larz Anderson Park

Not open to the public
The Widow Harris House was named after Hannah Winchester Harris, the wife of its first owner, Timothy Harris. It was built between 1772 and 1796 in what is now Larz Anderson Park and was used later by the Andersons to house their staff.
© 2016 Brookline Historical Society. All rights reserved.