Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
Green St., 1924
Standing at newly-constructed 59 Green St. looking toward Harvard St. The pillars of 55 Green St., still standing, are visible on the left followed by the rear of a house on John St. which had not yet been extended to the right over to Babcock St. Photo by town engineer, Henry A. Varney.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]