Streets of Brookline

Prev - Zoom - Next
Muddy River Project, November 12, 1908
Looking north toward Chapel St. from the Muddy River just east of the Longwood Ave. bridge. In the foreground is the carriage house of the Richards estate, location of the present-day Longwood Towers. On the left is the rear of the house at 287 Kent St., still standing.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Metropolitan District Commission, Water Division, Metropolitan Water Works Photograph Collection, 1876-1930]