Streets of Brookline


Prev - Large - Next
Collins and Dyer, Provisions
Situated in Brookline Village directly across from Davis Ave and the Seaman’s Co. building whose reflection is visible in the windows. Henry Collins and Thomas Dyer worked together at this location from about 1973 – 1877 before Dyer went to work in Boston, later returning to open his own store in the Panter building.

Courtesy, the Brookline Preservation Department