Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
Lincoln School, 1892
This is the original Lincoln School building which was replaced in 1932. Visible on the far left are 158 and 156 Boylston St., still standing. Partially visible behind the school on the right is 205 Walnut St., still standing.

Page 32, plate 7306. From an album of fifty photographs of Brookline schools, classrooms, and examples of clay modeling, wood-working, and cooking. Produced for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition.

Courtesy, the Brookline Preservation Department