Recent Additions

Prev - Zoom - Next
357 Kent St., 1933
The house, no longer standing, was built in 1860 for David Sears III, the son of David Sears who owned much of the Longwood area. It was demolished by 1940 and replaced by today’s Chatham Circle subdivision. Photo by Henry A. Varney, Brookline town engineer.

Image Courtesy the Brookline Preservation Department