Church Photos


Prev - Zoom - Next
First Parish Church, Second Building
In 1806, this church and meeting house was opened on the present-day site of the First Parish Unitarian Church. It replaced the original church which was located across Walnut St. opposite the Pierce Hall building. It was replaced in 1848.
incl. Streets

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]