|Margaret (Moloney) Robinson with children Preston and W. Lawrence, circa 1907|
One of ten children of James Moloney, she and her family lived at 230 Cypress St. with her parents. She served as chair of the Democratic Town Committee; was elected as a member of the School Committee in 1925 and served for six years; and was a Town Meeting member, president of the American Legion Auxiliary of the Brookline Post, and a member of the National Civic Foundation. In 1939, a playground was created at Cypress and Franklin Streets and named the Margaret Robinson Playground.
From the Lawrence T. Moloney Family collection