Streets of Brookline

Prev - Zoom - Next
South Side, Lower Washington St., 1905
The stores are bedecked with banners celebrating the bicentennial These buildings were all demolished in 1907-1908 and the current fire station was opened on this site in 1909.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]