Streets of Brookline

Prev   Next
136 Woodland Rd., the Dane Estate
136 Woodland Rd. was constructed in 1909 by Ernest B. Dane as housing for married workers on his estate. There were four apartments. At the time this photo was taken in the 1950s there lived, from left to right, the familes of Robert J. Thompson, poultryman; Einer Toneberg; Cahill; Gale.

From the collection of Peggy Anderson.