|Winchester St., November 1915|
Looking west. Small brick building is the front projection of a larger brick structure that still stands. It housed the Corey Hill Garage for automobiles (note the gas pump out front) and also housed stables. In the background is 64 Winchester which also still stands. Note houses from Atherton St. on the hillside above.
[Courtesy of the National Park Service, Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site]