Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
Harvard Square, Brookline Village, Looking North from Washington St., circa 1895
The "Panter's Building" has been sold and been renamed to the Harvard Hall building.The remaining ahlf of the Joyce grocery store has been replaced by the Frank D. Seamans store. The Red brick National Bank building on the right, is still in use today.

Lantern Slide Collection #260