Streets of Brookline


Prev Next
16 Hawes St., November, 1910
Designed by architects P. B. Howard and Charles E. Patch; built in 1906 for Clara and H. A. Gowing. All houses in the photo still stand. 1090-1100 Beacon St. is in the far distance.

[Photograph by Thomas Warren Sears from the J. Horace McFarland Collection, Archives of American Gardens. Courtesy of the Smithsonian Institution.]