Streets of Brookline


Prev Next
Devotion School, Coolidge Corner
The original Devotion house can be seen where it stands today, in the middle of the buildings of the school. The school building on the right was built in 1892, the one on the left in 1898, and the middle building, which is still in use, in 1913.

Lantern Slide Collection #176