|Thomas Drew Cook House, Cottage St., 1889|
Note woman drawing well water. Still standing, with addition. Built in 1827 by merchant captain Isaac Cook for his son, Thomas but Thomas died before moving in. The elder Cooks then moved in and spent the rest of their lives there. Isaac built a similar cottage in 1829 for his son Isaac Jr. which is still standing across the street at the corner of Cottage St. & Godard Ave.
Lantern Slide Collection #89