Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
View toward Chapel St. from the Muddy River, 1909.
Looking toward Chapel St. from the Muddy River just east of the Longwood Ave. bridge. In the foreground is the carriage house of the Richards estate, site of the present-day Longwood Towers. In the far distance is the rear of the house at 287 Kent St., still standing.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]