Streets of Brookline

Prev - Zoom - Next
Coolidge Corner, Circa 1913
A number of To Let signs can be seen in the store windows on the left. It can be deduced that the building, replacing the previous building that was destroyed by fire in January 1913, has recently opened. The storefront, where this brown-brick building joins with the Pierce Building to its right, has the window letttering for the real estate firm of Harold G. King, at 1336 Beacon.

[Courtesy of Historic New England]