Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
Coolidge Corner: Coolidge & Brother General Store, 1887
Harvard St. looking north toward Brighton on the right. Beacon St. heading west is to the left. Store established 1857, replaced by S.S. Pierce building.

From the 1887 photo series taken just before the widening of Beacon St.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]