Streets of Brookline


Prev - Zoom - Next
Aspinwall House, Early 1860s
The great elm which came down in 1863 still stands. The front entrance is in an older configuration and the extended rear of the house has not been removed yet.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]