Online Photo Collection


Prev - Zoom - Next
S. S. Pierce Building, February 5, 1927
Looking at the S. S. Pierce building from Green St. Visible at 276 Harvard St. is Frey's Hairdressing Parlors, run by Louisa Frey and later by her son, Douglas C. Frey. The shop had recently moved from across the street and remained there into the 1940s.

[Courtesy of the Digital Commonwealth (CC BY-NC-ND). From the Brookline Photograph Collection published by the Public Library of Brookline]